Thursday, November 01, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Give me some paper, scissors and an afternoon and I can create miracles! Or at least really snazzy Halloween costumes. Meet Cap'N and Polly the parrot.



Lucas thought my costume was the best, and couldn't stop staring at me (and laughing). I had him saying "ARGH!", "Trick or Treat Smell My Feet", and "Polly want a cracker." We visited all his grandparents, plus a set of great-grandparents and he got lots of goodies at each house. We tried to go see Chantel, but her house was dark...wonder if they got egged!! HA! One thing's for sure, I am so not doing all that driving around and re-costuming ever again, so next year if you want to see Lucas, you can come to him!

And thanks to the Goodie Box girls for choosing my layout to win this month's Fall challenge! I got my "goodie box" in the mail yesterday and am already looking forward to playing with my new toys!

3 comments:

  1. dangit... I missed lucas! :( we decided to go out for dinner instead of sit and wait for 0 kids to show up like last year... You guys look WICKED!!! I am so sad that i missed you!
    You will have to come visit tomorrow! Its not an option!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two look great! Congrats on your win, finally, you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on winning with the goodie box. We all know you rock!

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!