Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Halloween and New Years...all in one post!

Here are the last of the layouts I've finished lately. I have more photos sitting on my desk waiting to be played with, but I've been in "Surprise Party/Relatives From Out of Town" Mode for the past little bit. Maybe when they all leave and things calm back down, I'll get back to my studio. For now, it's just a place to store things so I don't have to look at them in the way everyday!
*****

Trick or Treat

This guy belongs with the ones from this post. I tried to do them all in the same style, using the same colours and products. Lucas looks so handsome in his Sheriff costume, and I look sufficiently creepy as a lumberjack! Shout out to Russel for taking these photos.

*****

The Boys of New Year




Supply List:
Pattern paper: Basic Grey
Wooden Star: Studio Calico
"Rub on" cuckoo clock: Hambly (it's a dead rub on, so I cut it out of the plastic sheet and glued it on)
Brad: My Mind's Eye, Creative Imagination, Memory Keepers
Grommet thing: Making Memories (I never used these as they were meant to be used!)
Letter stickers: Rose Moka (small green), Jenni Bowlin (tiny circles), American Crafts (red sparkly), Studio Calico (wooden)
Stamps: Stampin' Up (Argyle border), 7Gypsies (self-inking clock)
Small label/word stickers: 7Gypsies
Inks: Glimmer Glaze in Indian something-or-other (summer maybe?), and orange nail polish (both on the star). Distress inks in green (Lettuce maybe?) and black.

thanks for stopping by...don't forget to enter the giveaway on this post for the Sketches 2 Scrapbook app!
later skater alligator

3 comments:

  1. Very cool. I love the ghosties and yes, Lucas DOES look handsome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layouts, love all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just going to say that! Lisa, you have the best details in your LOs.

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!