Thursday, June 07, 2012

Green Grows the Laurel

"I believe that candy really did taste better when I was a kid, that it's aerodynamically impossible for a bumblebee to fly, that light is a wave and a particle, that there's a cat in a box somewhere who's alive and dead at the same time (although if they don't open the box to feed it it'll eventually just be two different kinds of dead), and that there are stars in the universe billions of years older than the universe itself."
(from American Gods by Neil Gaiman)
I sort of looked spaced out in these photos. I think I took these first thing in the morning...before work. Which means it is pretty much a miracle that I had the manual dexterity required to set the timer on the camera.

This is the Joe Fresh Outfit of the Week. Top is new (oh god...I am addicted to buying tank tops right now...it is taking all of my will-power and budgeting skills not to buy this one right now!). Skirt is actually an  old dress that I cut the top off of. It is too big for me yippee so thank goodness for belts! Shoes are new-to-me from American Eagle via Value Village.
My plants are thriving out front right now. It sort of feels like a miracle-slash-disaster-waiting-to-happen. We shall see...It also feels good that my green front step seems to be rubbing on my neighbours. Now if only the house full of bachelors would put out a plant or two...HA! I have it on good authority that bachelors kill plants. Somebody prove me wrong!

later loves

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!