Thursday, August 16, 2012

Melancholy & the Infinite Wisdom

Rise & Shine Peeps! Time for a little Fashion Un-Able, on this fabulous Friday Morning! Well...it's Friday for me...so just go with it!
This is what you wear to run errands. Like to Safeway to buy meat. Or to Michaels to buy neon paint. Or to the library. This is also a catch-up-on-blogging outfit. I am a creature of many talents, but my skin stays the same.

"When we sleep at night -- when we walk across a field and see a tree full of sleeping birds -- when we tell small lies to our friends -- when we make love -- what acts of surgery are happening to our souls -- what damage and healing and shock are we going through that we will never be able to fathom? What films are generated that will never be shown?"
- from Shampoo Planet, by Douglas Coupland




Glasses // Clearly Contacts

Shoes // Saltwaters from Modcloth
Tee & Jeans & Purse // Thrifted
Headband // Leftover fabric from another fashion editorial
Bracelet // Made by me

later loves

P.S. This was my BEST HAIR WEEK EVER! Oh such wonderousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!