Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Long Weekend!

Long weekends are good for getting shit done and lazing around. If you can get in a little of each, you've had a good weekend.

We went to the park.


We hung out on the front step. Pulled out some lawn chairs. And painted. And played iPad. And went to the mall (I hate the mall). And got a slush. And ate dinner outside. And ate dinner out. And wandered through my dream neighbourhood. And smelled the lilacs and May Day trees. And had great conversation (me, me, me, me). And dug in the dirt (me again). And did some laundry. And played with the neighbours. And cleaned the house! And then made it messy again! And played Wii. And bought new shoes (not me!) And had a time out. And vacuumed. And sorted Lego. And texted BFF. And trolled Instragram. And blogged. And made art. And got a sun tan. And ate some BBQ. And hung out with family. And played in a giant sandbox. And went for a couple of runs (me...still loving it.)


It was a good long weekend. Hell, it was an awesome long weekend.

I hope everyone is enjoying their summer! It's here at last! Let's make the most of it....

later loves

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:04 pm

    Maxin' relaxin' all cool... love it!

    Looks like a solid weekend, pal. Now how about an even better one right here in J-town!?!?!

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!