Friday, August 02, 2013

August Goals

I say this every month, but I can't believe it's August already!


I've only got two goals this month. I want to focus on my Summer Manifesto, but these ones are easy!

1. Plan a spectacular birthday party for Dude. He is just like me, and pretty low-key in his birthday desires. So I want to create a party for him that is just his style. Last year we went camping at a lake, and had some family join us for cake and fun. We really enjoyed that, so I think something along those lines might be the way to go again. He doesn't really have "friends"... 2. Go to the Heritage Festival AND WATCH SOME SHOWS! We go to Heritage Days every year. We eat some food, I feel like crap, I feel rushed, it's busy, it's hot out, we go home. This year I would like to sit and enjoy some of the entertainment. And relax and enjoy the park. And not make it so much about the food, because that seems more and more silly every year.

Oh, and more nights like this. Yes please.

later loves

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!