Friday, January 03, 2014

I have an idea!

A swap idea...a Project Life Supplies Swap idea!!

One of the things that I love most about blogging is the people I have met through my blog. You people out there make all of this worth it. And I will take any opportunity to make more of those connections. And a supplies swap can be a good way to do that. Plus you get free fun things and happy mail!

The rules of the game:
1. The supplies should be Project Life compatible. I'm talking about journaling cards (3x4, 4x6, etc), washi tape, label stickers, etc.
2. You don't have to share official Project Life materials! A lot of the supplies I use are not specifically made for Project Life, but they are totally wonderful and work just as well.
3. Be creative! You could make cards of your own design with materials you have on hand. Or if you are clever with Photoshop why not make digital cards? The sky is the limit here!

Optional: Share the swap and your package on your blog!

If you want to play along all you need to do is email me your name and address (lisakercher@gmail.com). I will arrange swap partners and send that info off to you. It's up to you what you want to include. I am not setting a "price point" or required envelope size or anything, but I am asking you not to cheap out! Send what you feel comfortable sending! And remember the Golden Rule: "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."

Deadline for replies: January 16, 2014
I will get your swap partner information to you by January 19th.
Deadline for mailing: February 7, 2014

Please join this swap group only if you can commit to it! I will probably run it again in the spring, summer and fall, but I will ask you to sign up separately for each one if you are still interested.

I am going to try my best at Project Life this year, but I have changed the parameters for myself. I'll share the particulars next week. I got a start on my mini album this week and I am excited to start adding to it! And I think this swap will keep me excited...I hope it excites some of you as well.

Happy New Year!
later loves

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:17 am

    Count me in! You have my email and mailing address. Hook me up with a partner, yo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that idea! Mostly because reading all of the Project Life posts in my reader have broken my resolve, and I want to do it too this year. I'm super excited!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous3:19 pm

      Yay Marci!!! So stoked you'll be joining the party. I can't wait to see what you come up with!

      Delete
  3. I loved project life in 2013 and am excited for 2014 so count me in too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like fun Lisa! Count me in :)

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!