Tuesday, March 04, 2014

Valentine + Family Day Long Weekend

The Valentine's Day + Family Day Long Weekend wrap up post. I think overall it was a good weekend. But this post will be super lame. I had a revelation this weekend. About blogging, and record-keeping, and all that...but I will save it for another day. And instead just leave you with this list.


February 14 = Roses & rolling pin delivery + sushi dinner with the Kercher Boys * * February 15 = Nicole + Value Village + Happy Garden + Sugar Cookies * * February 16 = Breakfast + IKEA + Antique Mall + Fish Tacos + Salisbury Succulents + Family Dinner * * February 17 = Zoo + Errands + Dinner by Candlelight

Yep. I'd say it was a great weekend.
later loves

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!