Friday, July 11, 2014

Double Dose of Ben

I have been suffering from writer's block lately. Here, in my journals. And it's not just writer's block. I can't even remember how to string together a proper sentence for Pete's sake! So I am resorting to photos and captions, photos and captions.

My summer brain is turned on and can only handle basic meal & drink preparation, and sitting on my deck in the sun. I am completely useless and it's lovely. Except when I have to decide what to eat at a restaurant, or go shopping for any item that comes in more than one variety. Sigh.

Anyhoo...wait, where was I going with this? Oh right! Photos and captions!
Ben Sures and the Son of Trouble Orchestra at the Blue Chair Cafe. Tequila specials! For sipping, not shooting.

At the Street Performer's Festival the next day. I am not a stalker. I think the term is "groupie".

For those of you in Edmonton, I am hosting a HOUSE CONCERT with Mr. Ben Sures in celebration of my birthday! The event is over 2 months away and I am already in full panic mode. There will be people in my house. Many people. Thank goodness I hired an entertainer... If you would like to come, drop me a line and I'll send you the info.

My Summer Manifesto

2 comments:

  1. House concert sounds like a pretty darn cool idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um hello! A House Concert sounds AMAZING! And don't worry about the writer's block - it'll come. In the meantime, I do love your captioned photos :)

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!