Friday, November 07, 2014

The Wedding

These layouts represent a strange road trip for me this summer. I drove out to Penticton for Russ' brother's wedding in August. It was a stressful trip for me, but all things considered it was a really fucking awesome vacation.

There are not enough words in this language to describe the awesomeness that is this lady.

Best part of the vacation was teaching Dude how to play the Catan card game. And then hearing him ask to play it everyday for the rest of the vacation. Sitting on the little patio outside of our hotel room, rain or shine. Photo on the right was taken by the Dude. He's pretty special.

I took a crap tonne of photos, but only these made it on to layouts because I haven't actually printed any photos since July. BOOO! Even if don't scrapbook anymore, I can do that at the very least.

And that's all the layouts you'll be seeing for the time being. I am ever moving onward...to the next adventure. I've got a hat for that and everything.

Wink

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!