Wednesday, January 07, 2015

Simplify 2015

I have found my "One Little Word" for the year. Or rather, it found me.

Simplify

And not the math-related version of the word, 'cause that's the top Google results.

SIMPLIFY the process.

SIMPLIFY my expectations.

SIMPLIFY my house, my closet, my life.

2015 is the year of SIMPLICITY.

Oh man...this is going to be hard...I started and stopped writing this post a dozen times. I am not good at simplicity. I am good at drama, and over-complicating things, and over-analyzing things. And apparently I am rusty with my goal setting as well. But perhaps this tiny non-post of a post is for the best. I am, after all, trying to simplify things this year. Why make this more complicated? Why not just leave it here...

p.s. Apparently "One Little Word" is a trademarked thing. So you should check out Ali Edward's site for more info. Or whatever...

1 comment:

  1. Great word! Great intentions! Simplifying feels so good doesn't it!!! xo

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!