Friday, October 02, 2015

#bestafterdinneractivity

Sidewalk chalk drawings. I can't get enough.


Sometimes Lucas has "drawer's block" and can't think of anything to draw. I always tell him to run inside and grab a book or a Pokemon card or something as inspiration. Tonight, Pikachu itself made an appearance.


Lucas is a big fan of 3D block letters. I can't blame him. They are a superior type face.


Lucas' Pikachu is dreaming about ice cream. Mine obviously enjoys butterflies.

You don't need hundreds of dollars of fancy supplies to create art. Create what you can and when you can. Everything counts and no one is keeping score.

Photos taken July 2015

#bestafterdinneractivity

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!