Friday, May 27, 2016

May Long Camping - Our Wet Adventure Scrapbooked


Lucas was very apprehensive about tenting with Mom. Y'know, cause of sleeping on the ground and stuff. But he was a total trooper. He did at one point tell us that this was the WORST camping trip ever...but his smiles and giggles told another story. I wanted my layouts to reflect this riotously unsuccessful yet awesome camping trip with my Dude.


I made the following photos collages using the wrong combination of photos. Mixed metaphors? I dunno. Whatever. I'm sure you can figure it out...


I love rummaging through my supplies these days, because everything is kind of just randomly sorted. That is to say, not sorted at all. So every page is a true mishmash of stuff I have been collecting over the years. Stuff that I love and has survived many purges, and new stuff that I haven't tired of just yet. And that's the way I like it.


I think Nadine questioned my sanity a little when I bought this pineapple paper. But it matches the tablecloth I bought (not on purpose...geeze people), so who's laughing now?!


I bought two rolls of that neon green mesh at a Scrapfest 100 years ago, and it's still one of my favourite things to add to a page. See, random is my friend.


Now, you might be asking yourself, "why the 6x12 layouts recently, Lis?" and I'll tell you. Hell, I'm going to tell you if you were asking or not, so just simmer down now. I bought on Kijiji a 4x6 photo album binder a few winters ago, thinking it would be perfect for something. Turns out it's going to be perfect for my 2016 memories album. I will be printing photos and randomly inserting some scrapbooked pages as I go. Told ya random works for me!

And yes, I still haven't finished my 2015 album, but shut your pie hole. I'm getting there...False starts still count.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!