Friday, August 26, 2016

Challenge Accepted!

I got to go on a scrapbooking date with my Tribe on Friday night! Usually I just sit with my computer and a stack of photos to write on. But tonight Karen and Candace were in the mood for a challenge, so I got to play along! AND I got to liberate some supplies from the girls! HA!

The Challenge: Use 6 frames on a layout...

I should probably add a date or something, but otherwise, I am pretty impressed with myself! All of these supplies were either ones from a TM DT kit I had with me that night, or ones I had "liberated" from Karen & Candace. 

Thanks gals! This was fun!
xo

1 comment:

  1. Great Challenge & you all did such a great job! I am not too crazy about challenges...

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!