Monday, November 28, 2016

Christmas Scrapbooking

The Story behind the photos...

I booked some time with my new friend Jamie to have some FALL photos taken on Thanksgiving weekend. We woke up the Sunday morning to snow and wind and an early winter. Jamie & I chatted and decided to postpone the photos until the next day, hoping that the sun would come out, and the wind would go away. So right on schedule, at almost the exact hour we would have been getting the pictures done, the sun came out, there was blue sky, and it turned out to be a beautiful Sunday.

Balls.

But we had already rescheduled, so we made our way to Minchau Park the next day, in the cold (damn cold!) and the snow. And you know what? I LOVE these snowy photos! I think this will become a new winter tradition for us.

Also, these are our first photos as a new "family" of three. Squeeee!!!





And for those of you who might like to know...
The majority of the paper and embellishments are from Simple Stories.
Gold letters are Heidi Swapp
Ribbon & sequins are randoms from my stash

xo

p.s. Thank you Nadine for pushing me out of my comfort zone with these Christmas-themed papers. I kind of love them (don't get too excited or anything!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!