Wednesday, January 04, 2017

One Little Word 2017 - Inspiration


One of my inspirations for my word this year is this photo.

I mean, aside from the fact that my hair and face (and neck!) is looking so awesome, the things I see radiating from me in this photo are
peace
calm
excitement
happiness
joy
love
life

I don't necessarily want to get back to the person in this photo. I want to move forward into those attributes I see in this December 2012 version of me. 2012 me made some big fucking decisions that led to making 2013 an AMAZING year for me. Like, so amazing.
(Tough and heartbreaking and impossible and amazing)

And I want to make 2017 amazing, so I am going back and learning lessons from my past, and moving past the nostalgia to put them into action.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!