Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Disney World Scrapbooking

I am finally working on the photos from our Disney World trip that we took in the summer of 2015. Lucas turned 10, there were thunderstorms everyday, and Harry Potter World at Universal Studios is my JAM!

I have decided to do a combination of scrapbooking layouts and photos, where the majority of the album will be photos only. But I also want to tell some of the better stories, and add journaling to some of the photos, so I still have to work out a good way to incorporate that.

These are some layouts I completed for the album over the weekend at a very fun and productive Project Life Crop at Treasured Memories.






Loving the bright colours...reminds me that spring is around the corner!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!