Monday, March 13, 2017

Stamp Carving

Now THIS is a hobby I can throw my whole body into! Specifically my back. And by "throw my back into" I mean this hobby really hurts my back.

Like, seriously. All that hunching over and concentration on fine motor skills is tough.

But very rewarding.

I have started following a bunch of carvers and lino cutters, and block printers on IG and the gorgeousness blows my ever loving mind. This is something I want to practice.

Here is what "Lisa Getting Back Into Carving" looks like...



This next one I am creating for AN ACTUAL COMPANY! Wheeeee!



And cause I'm a dork...

A foul mouthed dork...


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!