Tuesday, May 02, 2017

Tell A Story: I Love Long Weekends

The Easter long weekend is a fun one! Even though we aren't religious, we still celebrate in our own secular "search for chocolate eggs and then eat them" way.

Grandparents + Facebook is always adorable.

Lucas wanted some quiet time with his new book, and Jacob wanted to play. So I presented a compromise and it seemed to work!

Sunday Catan! This is our go-to answer to "I don't know what I want to do today."



Tech Support Fail...there is supposed to be a VIDEO here. If you don't see one, well, that sucks. Not sure what's going on here!

My Dad is always trying to get me in front of the camera instead of behind it, but he's not the greatest with technology. So he took approximately 10 1-second videos of this game of Monkey in the Middle. He thought he was getting photos, so he kept hitting the button over and over again. He didn't ask until the very last "picture" why the white button kept alternating between a red square and a red circle!

Dan & I spent Friday moving with his stuff into the new place with the help of his family, which was exhausting, but also exciting!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!