Friday, August 25, 2017

Tell A Story - Beach Bums

Summer this year has felt really....out of sorts. So I was very grateful to go to Jasper for FIVE WHOLE DAYS with my Favourite Dude.

It is very smoky in Jasper right now thanks to the wildfires in BC and Banff, and it was most noticeable up at Maligne Lake and around that area. I mean, these photos should be filled with a beautiful mountainous backdrop. I am so surprised that they turned out so beige.

These photos were taken at Lake Annette. It was a chilly afternoon, and this is in fact a mountain lake. It was cold people, damn cold. But one thing you should know about Dude & I: you can't keep us out of a lake.

We had an amazing, giggly afternoon.



xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!