Sunday, October 01, 2017

One Little Word - September New Year!

I read on another Lisa's instagram that for her September feels like the New Year. It is a great time for her to feel renewed and work on her goals and intentions for the year. I definitely get that. I think it has something to do with the feelings I have about "Back To School", a moment that was a big deal in my life for many years. I still get this feeling of excitement, anxiety, and nervous anticipation when I see the school supplies set up in stores, and we start talking to Dude about his first day.

And now all of a sudden it's the last week of September, and I'm like "what the fuck happened to September?!"

So Dude & I went for a walk...


The trees in the neighbourhood and the Ravine are a glow with the colours of autumn. The temperature is just right for an evening walk. And Lucas is in the mood to explore!



I LOVE it when we come across a steep hill or an obstacle, and I ask "do you think we can do it?" and he says "yes of course!"

There is a Poke-stop at Hazeldean playground (it is also a gym because all gyms are Pokestops now Mom! .......) so we head there at the end of our walk so he can replenish his Pokeballs.

Everything is Poke-something in my house right now.

At the end of the night, when we were laying in bed doing our reading, he told me that he had a great night. Thank you September for still being awesome even when I think I've missed all the good parts.

Photos taken in Argyll, Mill Creek Ravine, & Hazeldean
Monday, September 25, 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!