Sunday, January 21, 2018

Blog Housekeeping

There are big things happening over here at Not Ladylike. This renewed focus on my blog is due in part to my One Little Word for the year, but it also directly relates to some baby steps I need to take now to make some of my 5 Year Plans a reality!

First things first, let's chat newsletter. Perhaps if you follow me on Instagram or Facebook, you saw my posts recently, advertising this new skill I want to learn. I have nothing to sell, and most of the newsletters I am familiar with (including one I have contributed to) are designed with "Call To Action" buttons, and the selling of products. So this might be a steep learning curve for me, figuring out what I have to offer in a newsletter.

So of course the first one had a recipe. Is that too cliche for words? I dunno. It seemed to work at the time!

First newsletter just went out yesterday and I am a little nervous, but mostly just excited. I personally know all of my subscribers, but that's so great! It almost takes some of the pressure off, because I know these people support me no matter what I do. That doesn't mean I don't want to impress them though, and offer something beneficial and interesting to their (probably) stuffed Inboxes.

Two whole people responded to it, which is two more than I anticipated.

You can sign up by clicking the link at the top of my blog header...or this link right here!


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!