Monday, July 14, 2014

Like Riding A Bicycle

I will admit that I was strangely nervous going in to my class on Thursday night, and I can't quite explain why. Perhaps it was just energy and excitement! It has been quite some time since I taught my last class at Treasured Memories, and I was glad of the friendly faces.

We were painting houses...
 

It's serious business. Just kidding! My classes are so laid back, I think sometimes the students forget there's a teacher...


My teaching style can best be described as "go with the flow" and "loosey-goosey". I want to inspire you and give you the confidence and basic tools to DO SOMETHING WITH ART! That's all. No pressure, and no expectations.


This was a fabulous group of ladies. I am so grateful for their kind words and compliments! And while they say I have inspired them, I think the reverse is also very true.

I only have one more class scheduled, but I have loads of ideas for more! If you want more info, click the link below or call Treasured Memories (780.414.1540)


Thanks for stopping by!
-Lisa

This post has been brought to you by: My Summer Manifesto

3 comments:

  1. I think you should do the class again, but schedule it against my schedule first ;) I REALLLLLLLY wanted to do it but I had to work. Stupid work. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look really good! I love how close the view of the houses all are. It makes the pictures seem very intimate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was admiring this when I was at TM for Artfest. I was wishing I lived in Edmonton AGAIN. But only so I could take another class with you. It passed fairly quickly. lol

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!